SPINAL CORD INJURY
From intensive rehab and medical therapy, to social and psychological support, Bacharach offers a complete package of comprehensive services specially designed to provide a physical and emotional safe haven for both the injured and their loved ones. Services include:
- Wheelchair clinic
- Biodex Unweighted Body Support System
- Community reintegration program
- Pressure mapping system
- Monthly team meetings
- Upper tone (exercise equipment designed for tetraplagic patients
- Patient and family conference
- Driver training program
- Group education session
- Peer counseling program
- Therapeutic home visits
- Therapeutic pool
- Comprehensive patient education manual
- Home evaluation to maximize accessibility
- Brace clinic with an on-staff certified prosthetists/orthotists
- Intrathecal baclofen therapy for spasticity management
- Spasticity Clinic
- Support group meetings
Accredited For Spinal Cord Injury
In 2011, Bacharach served 48 spinal cord injury inpatients through our CARF-accredited comprehensive spinal cord injury system of care. There were two adolescent spinal cord injury patients in 2011. The average number of outpatient visits per spinal cord program outpatient admission is 6.7.
The South Jersey SCI Support Group has events, monthly newsletters and community resources. Please visit the group on Facebook, where members update regularly. The group meets the third Thursday of each month from 4 - 6pm. Times and locations will be posted on Facebook, or you may call (609) 748-5411.
For more information, call (609) 748-5480 or e-mail us.