Bacharach's CARF accredited stroke specialty program provides unparalleled excellence in stroke rehab.
With a team of skilled doctors and therapists, state-of-the-art technology and specialized stroke treatments, Bacharach provides the region's best stroke rehabilitative care. In fact, Bacharach stroke patients make faster and more complete recoveries that consistently exceed the national benchmark. When a stroke strikes you or someone you love, settle for nothing less than the best. Services include:
- Spasticity clinic
- Vital Stim® swallowing therapy
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Prosthetics and orthotics clinic on site
- Bioness upper and lower extremity electrical stimulation
- Biodex Unweighted Body Support System
- Saebo-Flex technology
- Pet therapy
- Driver re-education
- Certified rehabilitation nursing
- Speech and language therapy
- Support groups and community resources
- Family education and training
In 2013, Bacharach served 231 stroke pateints in our CARF-accredited comprehensive stroke specialty program.
To learn more, call (609) 652-7000.