Bacharach Employees. Recommended by their peers. Honored by their profession. Applauded by their patients.
At Bacharach, we value our employees and recognize their importance in fulfilling the organization's mission. We offer a progressive environment, where staff are encouraged to succeed and given the tools they need to make a difference.
- Competitive salary that recognizes experience
- Comprehensive benefits* program including:
- Health, vision and dental
- Hospital-funded Defined Contribution Pension plan
- 403(b) Program
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union
- Generous time benefits
- Personal & professional growth through continuing education, tuition assistance and clinical ladder programs
- Highly competitive shift differentials
- Comprehensive recognition program
To apply, submit your resume via the most convenient option:
- Fax (609) 748-5427
Or apply in person at:
Bacharach Human Resources Department
Main Campus, 61 W. Jimmie Leeds Road, Pomona, New Jersey
For more information, call (609) 748-5470, and select option 1.
*Part time employees working a minimum of 16 hours per week receive benefits on a pro-rated basis.