Put your life in balance.
Have you recently lost your balance and fallen? It could be just a simple accident or you might be at risk for a more serious problem.
Answer these questions:
- Are you a woman?
- Are you over the age of 65?
- Are you ever dizzy or lightheaded?
- Do you have difficulty getting in and out of the tub or on and off the toilet?
- Do you need to lean on objects to get around?
- Do you use a cane or walker?
- Do you need new glasses or a hearing aid?
- Do you take three or more medications?
- Have you felt depressed recently?
- Do you experience headaches or migraines?
- Does looking up or down cause you to become dizzy?
If you answered yes to at least four of these questions, you might be having a balance issue.
Typically, balance issues can be the result of various factors, many requiring different areas of specialty treatments.
At Bacharach, our team of specialists includes audiologists and physical therapists. You’ll be evaluated with a series of simple (and painless) tests to diagnose your balance problem. We’ll then recommend the proper plan of care for further diagnosis and treatment of your exact condition.
Balance testing and treatment are covered by most insurance plans.
To learn more, call (609) 652-7000.