Getting the injured worker back to work.
Bacharach offers a complete menu of services to support workplace-related performance issues. Specializing in Workers' Compensation cases, Bacharach's team of doctors, nurses and therapists are experienced in vocational rehabilitation, getting injured workers back to work through a state-of-the-art program of assessment and progressive therapy.
And Bacharach's vocational team also provides job analysis support; assists employers in preparing accurate job descriptions; and can survey the workspace to minimize safety risks and increase ergonomic efficiency.
Bacharach's Vocational and Industrial Rehabilitation Program includes:
- Key Method FCE- Scheduled within 5 business days
- Physical therapy, including aquatics
- Occupational therapy
- Vocational testing and assistance with DVR
- Work hardening and conditioning
- Workplace and job analysis
- Work skills and tolerance
- Whole-body range of motion therapies
- Cognitive skills and problem solving
- Chronic pain management
- Certified hand therapy
- Keyboard assessment, driver evaluation and a full range of occupation-specific testing and therapy
- Individual and group vocational counseling
Bacharach's Workers' Compensation nurse case manager will:
- Ensure patients are scheduled within 72 hours of reporting
- Provide progress reports every two weeks
- Provide notification of non-compliance
- Obtain aurhorizations
To learn more, call (609) 748-2080