Welcome to Renaissance Pavilion at Bacharach. After stroke, joint replacement, illness, injury or surgery, the expert therapists and skilled nurses at Renaissance Pavilion will help you rebuild your strength and regain your independence. It’s perfect as a short-term, inpatient stay for patients who need a link between hospital and home.
Together, we'll help you rebuild your strength and regain your independence – so you can get home as quickly as possible.
Renaissance Pavilion will provide:
- Customized plan to achieve your goals
- Daily individual and group therapy
- Concurrent therapy
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Interdisciplinary plan of care
- Case management and discharge planning
- Optimal outcomes and superior patient satisfaction
- Pomona campus features beautiful grounds and gardens amid the pines
- Newly renovated rooms with private cable TV for every patient
- Spacious sun-filled dining and therapy rooms
- Family and friends are welcome to visit
- Renaissance Pavilion is only steps away from a complete spectrum of services, including
- Emergency care
- Acute care
- Radiology and laboratory services
To learn more, call (609) 652-7000 or email us.