At Bacharach, we value our employees and recognize their importance in fulfilling the organization’s mission. We offer a progressive environment, where staff are encouraged to succeed and given the tools they need to make a difference.
- Competitive salary that recognizes experience
- Comprehensive benefits* program including:
- Health, vision and dental
- Hospital-funded Defined Contribution Pension plan
- 403(b) Program
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union
- Generous time benefits
- Personal & professional growth through continuing education, tuition assistance and clinical ladder programs
- Highly competitive shift differentials
- Comprehensive recognition program
To apply, submit your resume via the most convenient option:
- Fax (609) 748-5427
Or apply in person at:
Bacharach Human Resources Department
Main Campus, 61 W. Jimmie Leeds Road, Pomona, New Jersey 08240
For more information, call (609) 748-5470, and select option 1.
*Part time employees working a minimum of 16 hours per week receive benefits on a pro-rated basis.