Awarded the highest 5-star rating by Medicare, Renaissance Pavilion is the perfect setting for a short-term rehabilitation stay.
Sub-Acute Rehabilitation at Bacharach
After joint replacement, illness or injury, many patients need to rebuild strength and regain independence. Sub-acute rehabilitation, featuring physical, occupational and speech therapy and skilled nursing, provides a short-term rehab stay between the hospital and home.
Renaissance Pavilion will provide:
- Customized plan to achieve your goals
- Daily individual and group therapy
- Concurrent therapy
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Interdisciplinary plan of care
- Case management and discharge planning
- Optimal outcomes and superior patient satisfaction
- Pomona campus features beautiful grounds and gardens amid the pines
- Newly renovated rooms with private cable TV for every patient
- Spacious sun-filled dining and therapy rooms
- Family and friends are welcome to visit
- Renaissance Pavilion is only steps away from a complete spectrum of services, including
- Emergency care
- Acute care
- Radiology and laboratory services
To learn more, call (609) 652-7000 or email us.