Bacharach’s Top-Rated Cardiac Rehab Program Saves Lives
Bacharach’s Top Rated Cardiac Rehab Is Recommended After
- Heart attack
- Open heart bypass or valve surgery
- Stable angina
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Cardiopulmonary conditions
- Stent / Angioplasty
Our comprehensive outpatient services include:
Phase II Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Monitored exercises using treadmills, bicycles, rowing, arm erogmeters, stairmaster, and weights
- Continuous monitoring of vital signs: telemetrymonitoring, blood pressure and pulse oximetry
- Extensive education reading risk factors, behavior and nutrition
- On-going progress notes provided to the referring physician
Some physicians offer patients the option to attend Cardiac Rehab Phase II or to just take medication. Studies show that those who choose Cardiac Rehab live longer and have fewer second heart attacks.
Phase III Maintenance Program
- Continuation of exercise program for carry-over at home
- Monitor blood pressure (at rest and when exercising) and redesign exercise prescription
- Clinical level exercise physiologists, exercise specialist and cardiopulmonary technicians.
- Atlantic County residents may be eligible for Phase III Program financial support, ask our team for information
Below are survey results from patients who attended Bacharach’s Cardiac Rehab Phase III Maintenance Program for a minimum of 6 months in 2019.
93% have noticed an increase in endurance.
93% regularly participate in Activities of Daily Living.
86% have noticed an increase in strength
76% have maintained or lost weight.
72% have increased their social activity since beginning Cardiac Rehab.
Most importantly, people who participate in the Cardiac Rehab Phase III Program remain active in the community and live independently longer than those who do not.
To learn more call (609) 748-2091 or fill out the form below:
A non-surgical option for Angina
EECP stands for Enhanced External Counter Pulsation. It is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment for angina.
This treatment offers hope for angina patients when bypass surgery or balloon angioplasty is not an option, due to physical limitations.
To clarify, EECP is a computer-controlled machine that works without needles or catheters. Special cuffs are wrapped around the legs and inflated in a controlled sequence.
Bacharach Institute for Rehabilitation is the only facility in the region equipped with EECP, the revolutionary non-surgical cardiac treatment system.
To learn more, ask your doctor, call the Cardiac Rehab Center at (609) 748-2091 or e-mail.
EECP is a registered trademark of Vasomedical, Inc.