The Joint Day Rehab program is a progressive orthopedic program for single joint replacement patients.
Joint Day Rehab is a great program that combines intensive therapy by day without an overnight hospital stay. It begins the day after you come home from the hospital. Bacharach will bring you to the program by van and bring you back home when you are done. Your physical therapist will help you regain your range of motion, strength and balance. Through carefully monitored exercises, and lots of encouragment, Joint Day Rehab patients make excellent progress and return to the activities they love quickly and safely.
At the end of the program patients transition to the outpatient therapy setting of their choice.
Bacharach has five Joint Day Rehab locations:
- North Cape May
- Pomona (Main Campus)
- Somers Point.
Bacharach will provide:
- Case management
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy evaluation as needed
- Prescription for day rehab from your physician and precertification or referral form from insurance if necessary
- Insurance card
- Medication you will take while you are here
- List of all medicines you take daily
- Assistive devices (reacher, shoe horn, etc.)
What to wear:
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes, preferably sneakers
If preferred, knee and laminectomy patients may safely travel by car.
To learn more about Bacharach’s Joint Day Rehab Program, call (609) 748-5241 or (609) 653-4141.