Children have special needs.
The Bacharach team is uniquely qualified to provide children’s rehabilitation services, thanks to years of outstanding experience, training and education.
Bacharach’s pediatric service is focused on outpatient physical, occupational, speech–language and audiology therapy in the following areas of specialty:
- Specialized pediatric physical therapy
- Specialized pediatric occupational therapy
- Specialized pediatric speech/language therapy
- Feeding skills program, Download information sheet
- Pediatric audiology services at the Betsy-Ann Rogge Pediatric Audiology Center, 436 Chris Gaupp Drive, Galloway
- Neuro-optometric consultation
- Threshold electrical stimulation
- Assistive mobility consultation
- Therapeutic aquatics
- Prosthetic and orthotic clinic
- Family education
- Torticollis therapy, Download information sheet
- Pediatric sleep studies
Our team is known for providing personalized care that children and their parents appreciate – as much as our technical expertise. We specialize in treating the whole patient – in a spirit of understanding and compassion that families need when dealing with pediatric illness and injury.
Accredited for children and adolescents
Bacharach is accredited by CARF for:
- Brain Injury Inpatient Rehabilitation Program for Children and Adolescents
- Brain Injury Outpatient Program for Children and Adolescents, and
- Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Program for Children and Adolescents
While most pediatric therapy is done on an outpatient basis, we can and do treat adolescents as inpatients on a case-by-case basis. Bacharach accepts the definition of children as 12 years old and under, adolescents as ages 13 to 19, and adults as age 20 and up. In 2013, Bacharach had seven adolescent inpatients for acute rehabilitation.
Call the Pediatric Rehab Team at (609) 652-7000 or e-mail us.