Sleep Disorders Centers
Three million Americans have some form of sleep disorder including sleep apnea, nocturnal seizures, and parasomnias. Sleep disorders are disruptive to physical and mental health and some can even be life threatening.
Bacharach’s team of registered sleep technologists, respiratory therapists and board-certified physicians use the high-tech facilities of Bacharach’s Sleep Center to analyze sleep problems and develop an action plan to help you sleep better.
Sleep Disorder Symptoms
Sleep disorder questions you should ask yourself:
- Is your snoring as loud as talking or louder?
- Do you feel tired after you sleep?
- Do you often doze while sitting and reading? Or watching TV?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
Our Sleep Disorder Treatment Services
Our sleep center offers a comfortable, home-like atmosphere, with private bedrooms, queen-size beds, showers and cable TV.
The centers’ staff will monitor your sleep to discover where problems exist, collecting the data needed to recommend a course of treatment. The center is staffed and equipped to test adults and children with sleeping disorders. All testing is non-medicated and non-invasive.
Both adults and children can take advantage of these services:
- Polysomnography – overnight in-facility sleep study without CPAP treatment used to test for sleep disorders
- EEGs – neurodiagnostic tests for seizures or abnormalities in brain function after stroke or head injury
- Extended EEgs – 24, 48 or 72 hour ambulatory tests
- Multiple Sleep Latency Testing – a daytime nap test – usually performed the day after a polysomnogram to test for idiopathic hypersomnia or narcolepsy
Sleep Apnea Treatment
People diagnosed with sleep apnea have a number of options to improve their sleep health, including the treatment of choice known as Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP).This is a mask worn over the face that blows air keeping the airways open and clear.
Bacharach technicians are experts in all aspects of CPAP fitting, technology and therapy.
Treatment for insomnia depends on the underlying cause of the condition.
Insomnia may be caused by medical conditions, medications, pain, or lifstyle patterns. Such lifestyle patterns include shift work, frequent travel causing jet lag or poor sleep environment. Bacharach sleep experts can offer a sound sleep plan that includes good sleep hygeine, and addresses the underlying causes.
Bacharach Sleep Disorder Centers
61 West Jimmie Leeds Road
Pomona, NJ 08240
Hammonton Sleep Center
600 South White Horse Pike
Hammonton, NJ 08037
Office hours M – F, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Testing available 24/7
For more information, call (609) 748-5405 or e-mail.