During the current COVID-19 National Public Health Emergency, our staff is focused on keeping our patients, visitors, and everyone safe. Our standard procedures follow all CDC and New Jersey Department of Health guidelines to prevent the virus from affecting our patients and staff.
Due to the high rate of transmission of COVID-19 in our community at this time, effective Tuesday 12/20/2021, in person visiting is not permitted for safety reasons.
We know how important it is for you to visit with your family and people who support your recovery while you are in the hospital and after your discharge. It’s also important that your support network is involved in your care. The following resources and opportunities are available:
- If you have a cell phone, feel free to call or FaceTime or connect with your family and friends on your own.
- If you need assistance, please ask your Nursing Assistant or Nurse. We have devices you can use while you are here, which we can share, if you don’t have a cell phone or the technology to see them though a video chat.
- Therapists and nurses can use the video chat technology to connect with your family and friends for family training in the techniques to help you.
- During your stay, if you have not been exposed to or tested positive to COVID-19, you can schedule a “window visit”.
- Coordinate a day and time between Monday through Friday 10 AM to 4:30 PM when you are not in therapy with your family or friends. Call the Director of Occupational Therapy at 609-748-5425 to schedule the window visit.
- We will confirm the appointment. On that day and time, your family or friends can come to the Bacharach entrance, and follow the path on the left side of the entrance to the patio.
- Your family or friends will be outside, and you will be inside the window, with a staff member, both wearing masks. You and your family or friends can see each other through the window and can talk on the phone.
- To consider patient treatment in the gym, your “window visit” may be limited to 15 minutes, but we’ll do all we can to help your visit.
- Window visits can be scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM to 4:30 PM by contacting the Nursing Supervisor at 609-652-7000 ext. 5331.
We appreciate your understanding.